Ravikanth T.DE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE:Looking for a job which utilises my Financial knowledge of MBA and
my Information Tecnology Systems skills in the Enterprise Resources
Planning Software Applications Development and Customisation.
- Apr 1997 - Oct 1997, Systems Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services, Bangalore
- Analysis, development and customisation of reports required for Banks
using the Integrated Systems Banking System software developed by TCS.
The development work is done using Pro*C, Oracle Forms 3.0 and Reports.
- Jul 1992 - Jul 1995, Associate Information Technology Engineer at CMC Ltd
- Provide single point IT support to customers of CMC. The job involved
Analysis,design,implementation and maintenance of IT solutions in
software and programming.The skills required was Oracle SQL*PLUS, Pro*C, PL/SQL, UNIX OS, and C programming language.
EDUCATION:PGDM ( MBA ) in Finance, T.A.Pai Management Institute, Manipal, 1995, GPA: 2.96/4.66
B.E in Electrical & Electronics , Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Surathkal, 1992, GPA: 67/100
- Systems Skills: Unix, C, Oracle 7.1,Developer/2000,PL/SQL,Pro*C, and SQL*PLUS
- Strengths: Good analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Abilities: Ability to work in teams and good communication skills